I HAVE THE ANSWERS


 Q.1. What has been the hardest part of starting school during the pandemic?

A.1. The hardest part is for me to get work done on time and understand some work that doesn't make sense to me.

Q.2.. What have you enjoyed the most about starting school during the pandemic?

A.2.. I enjoy that I have more time to get rest in because during normal school I wouldn't sleep enough and would always be tired.

Q.3. What are your goals in this course this year? What do you want to learn or get better at?

A.3. My goal its to get my work done on time and not be late or miss zoom meetings.

Q.4. What's one habit you can start, stop, or improve to support your success?

A.4. I need to start checking if I get work daily because then I stay behind and, I need to stop slacking off.

Q.5. What grade do you expect to earn on the semester report card?

A.5. I don't expect a good grade from my recent performance but when I get all my work done I expect a B or B+.

Comments

Popular Posts