Pandemic Pedagogy

Week one of online classes was different and I thought that it was better than going to school. I was looking forward to it and I felt like I was better off not having a teacher around and classmates. I always blamed my friends and classmates that I couldent get my work done because  "I get distracted by them." But now that I I've been alone doing what I want even though sometimes my choices are to not get work done for being lazy or sleeping instead of going on zoom meetings. I've noticed that because teachers, classmates, and friends are the reason that I even got work done during school. At school teachers and classmates would ask if I got my work done and remind me when we get work and when its due. But now its up too me if I want to even open my computer or if I'm just gonna do nothing. I've changed my choice now and ima do all my work I know that I'm wayyy behind now but ill catch up.

Comments

Popular Posts